- Photoelectric for detection of smoldering fires
- Mains powered
- Low power consumption
- Interconnect up to 24 units
- Test/hush button
- First to alarm memory indication
- Low battery warning
- Optical chamber with insect screen protection
- Easy installation & maintenance with quick slide mounting base plate
- Surface mount easy slide mounting base plate
- Chamber monitoring for maintenance
- Tamper-resistant mounting plate
- 5 year warranty
- Certified to AS3786:2014
PSA 240v Smoke Alarm with 9v battery back-up
$33.00 + GST
The LIFESAVER Series 2 is AS3786:2014 approved
and SAI Global Listed with a 5-year warranty.
The PSA LIFESAVER Series 2 smoke alarms are
available in 2 models. The PSA LIFESAVER Model
LIF5800/2 operates on a 240VAC power source with
a 9VDC battery backup. The PSA LIFESAVER Model
LIF5800RL/2 is 240VAC mains powered with a sealed
rechargeable lithium battery backup.
Both models use photoelectric sensing technology.
Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible
particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than
The LIFESAVER Series 2 smoke alarms uses the
popular QUICK SLIDE base plate design for user
friendly and easy installation. It is compatible with
Series 1 models.