• Low profile flush mount design
• Photoelectric Sensing Technology.
• 240VAC with sealed 10 year lithium battery backup,
no longer need to change battery.
• One button Test and Hush feature.
– Large easy design button to Test alarm operation
and Hush to silence nuisance alarms.
• Two LEDs.
– Green LED indicates AC condition.
– Red LED indicates alarm condition.
• Alarm memory.
• Dual insect screens over outer perimeter and
inner sensor chamber to reduce nuisance alarm.
• 90mm cut-out, down-light style mounting
for quick and easy installation.
PSA 240v Flush Smoke Alarm
Call for Price
The PSA LIFESAVER 5800ACF is a low profile AC/DC powered photoelectric smoke alarm that operates on a 240V power source with a non-removeable 10 year lithium battery backup. This advanced smoke alarm has the ability to function as a stand alone unit or in an interconnected system. The PSA Lifesaver 5800ACF is compatible with other PSA Lifesaver smoke alarms, heat alarm, carbon monoxide alarm and ancillary devices.
This alarm uses photoelectric sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionisation alarms. Ionisation sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms.
PSA Lifesaver model 5800ACF is a 240VAC powered alarm with a 10 year lithium battery to provide continuous protection during a power failure and includes a quick connect power harness to make installation simple.