- 10 years non-replaceable Lithium Metal battery for highest effective fire safety at home.
- Automatic power activation upon installation.
- Whole surface works as a test button for more convenient regular testing of smoke alarm’s correct functioning.
- Alternative 3M adhesive ceiling install option in addition to the screw installation option. Super strong 3M VHB® provides easier and reliable installation for even ceiling surfaces.
- Silence function to silence false alarms and temporarily desensitize the smoke alarm.
- Self-diagnostics tests condition of smoke sensing parts and circuitry.
- Battery status monitor with 10 years end of life indicator.
Jalo Kupu Dark Grey
$59.99 + GST
KUPU 10 BY HARRI KOSKINEN is a battery powered smoke alarm for domestic use. It comes with an integrated, non-replaceable Lithium Metal battery that last for 10 years, which is the maximum recommended lifetime for any smoke detector. Automatic power activation upon installation, no user dependent battery replacement during the lifetime of the product and a 10 year end of life indicator secure that users are enjoying highest effective fire safety at home for 10 years.
Key features also include easier to set mounting plate, automatic self testing, entire front surface as a test button and additional 3M adhesive tape for easier and faster installation.
KUPU smoke alarm utilizes photoelectric detection technology to sense smoke from different types of fires. Unit’s photoelectric (optical) detection method works by sensing infrared rays scattered by visible smoke particles. The smoke alarm is equipped with a self diagnostic and checking feature to ensure correct operation through its service life of 10 years.
The device operates so that when the smoke is present, device will release a loud and continuous warning siren to alert residents. To avoid unintentional alarms, device will run assuring checks by sampling the air several times. However if false alarms occur, the smoke alarm is equipped with a Silence-function, which silences the alarm temporarily for eight minutes. Smoke alarm will give a warning signal despite of the silence function if heavy smoke occurs.
KUPU 10 smoke alarm comes with integrated CR17450 Lithium Manganese Dioxide battery and it is tested to secure 10 years of operation lifetime. When batteries come to the end of life, the smoke alarm will release short beeps to warn low batteries. Low battery warning will continue for at least one month before the batteries drain completely.
Note: Jalo products are not available in Queensland