- Wired interconnect feature (up to 40 alarms)
- Compatible with optional relay or wireless interconnect bases
- Quality optical chamber with insect screen protection
- Easy to use test/hush button
- Easy installation and maintenance with flip-down design
- Compatible with 755PSMA/2 and 755SMA mounting bases
- Robust digital design for optimum performance & resilience
- Certified to AS3786:2014
Clipsal 240v Smoke Alarm with 9v battery back-up
$29.50 + GST
The 755PSMA4 smoke alarm is a photoelectric smoke alarm that can be
used as a single mains powered, battery backed alarm or can be
interconnected with other 755 series smoke alarms to give whole home
protection. It is designed to be surface mounted on the ceiling.
When used with the 755RFB (wireless mounting base), the alarm can
offer wireless or wired interlinking capabilities as well are remote
test/hush wired functionality.
When used with the 755RB (relay mounting base), the alarm can be
used to connect to 3rd party devices such as lights, sirens and home
automation systems through a voltage free change-over contact.