- Allows control of alarm system – Designed for use with the EIB168RC RadioLINK™ base with an ‘RC’ series alarm, and RadioLINK™ smoke/heat alarms
- Wireless communication
- Unique House-Coding feature
- Visual RF transmission indicator
- Advanced suppression and test technology
- Radio transmitter in each unit
- Built-in lithium battery – designed to last 10 years
- 5-year limited guarantee
Brooks Wall Mount Remote Control (10-year Lithium battery)
$132.00 + GST
The EIB411RF Remote Control is designed for use with the Brooks RadioLINK™ range of products.
The EIB411RF increases the flexibility and user friendliness of the alarms by allowing the user to remotely “Locate”, “Hush” and “Test” the alarms in the system. The alarm memory identifies units that have previously alarmed (useful for troubleshooting). The EIB411RF Remote Control is powered by non-removable Lithium batteries designed to last the life of the product.
When the alarm system is sounding, the “Locate” switch will audibly identify the alarm that has triggered the system by causing all other alarms to stop sounding for approximately 10 minutes. Depressing “Locate” will briefly cause the alarm that triggered the event to momentarily sound to allow the user to identify the location for inspection. Depressing the “Hush” switch will silence all alarms in the system for approximately 10 minutes. Depressing the “Test” switch will cause all the alarms in the system to sound and is the equivalent of pressing the test buttons on all alarms simultaneously.