- Hearing impaired warning device
- Interconnects to Brooks 230V smoke/heat alarms
- Built-in rechargeable battery back-up
- East installation
- Test Switch
- Mains “power on” and “Battery Low” fault indication
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Intense 4.2 Joule white strobe light
- Unique anti-tamper mounting base
- 5 Year Guarantee (limited)
Brooks Visalert Visual Warning Device 230-volt
$199.00 + GST
Visalert is a visual warning device which can be interconnected with your Brooks 230-volt battery backed smoke/heat alarms.
Visalert has a re-chargeable battery backup, a feature Brooks considers essential. The Building Code of Australia calls for 230-volt battery backed smoke alarms. The battery provides the necessary standby power so that the smoke alarm is still capable of providing a warning even if the 230-volt mains supply fails.
As the intense strobe light provides the warning for the hearing-impaired person, this is battery backed for the same reason. Visalert can be placed in both the bedroom and living areas. The hearing impaired will be alerted whether in bed or watching television.