- Best used in areas where flaming fires are most likely to occur
- Supplied with EIB605MRF RadioLINK™ module
- Not sensitive to cooking fumes or steam
- Suitable for kitchens and laundries and areas where smoke alarms may be prone to nuisance alarms
- Aesthetically pleasing compact design
- Large easy to use Test and Hush button
- Easy to fit twist on base which can be made non-removable
- Interconnect up to 12 battery powered smoke or heat alarms
- EIB603C certified to AS1603.3:1996
- EIB605MRF RF module certified to AS/NZ 4268:2008
- Manufactured in Ireland to ISO9001:2000
Brooks Heat Alarm with RadioLINK™ module (9-volt Alkaline battery)
$129.00 + GST
The Brooks EIB603CRF alarm is activated by heat from a fire, not smoke, which makes it ideal for kitchen or laundry installations where smoke detectors could be susceptible to nuisance alarms.
The EIB603CRF has a 9V alkaline replaceable battery and should always be interconnected to other smoke alarms in the dwelling or escape routes to ensure that all occupants are alerted to potential danger.
The EIB603CRF comes equipped with the EIB605MRF module and supports wired and wireless interconnection of up to 12 smoke alarms and 8 Remote Control devices.3