- Proven electrochemical sensor (10 year life)
- Powered by two replaceable AAA Batteries
- End of life audible and visible indication
- Tamper resist feature to avoind battery removal
- Easy to use large Test/Hush button
- Pre-alarm indication gives early warning of CO
- Loud distinct alarm sound (85 dB(A) minimum at 3 m)
- Memory feature indicates if Co has been previously detected
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
- 5 year guarantee (limited)
Brooks Carbon Monoxide Alarm with replaceable AAA batteries
$89.90 + GST
The Ei207 Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm is supplied with replaceable AAA batteries.
The alarm has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor to sense CO levels (PPM).
The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas to ensure accuracy.
The memory feature records the last CO alarm level and can be useful to check if CO has been present while the home owner or tenant has been absent from the property. An easy to use Test/Hush button allows the user to check the alarm. This checks all aspects of the alarm (sensor, electronics, battery and sounder). The alarm has an “End of Life” indicator which will notify the user when the alarm needs replacing at the end of its 10-year operational life.