- AudioLINK data download
- Wireless interconnect alarms via optional RadioLINK EI200MRF
- Proven electrochemical sensor (10 year life)
- Powered for life sealed lithium battery
- End of life audible and visual indication
- Easy to use large Test/Hush button
- Pre-alarm indication gives early warning of CO
- Loud distinct alarm sound (85 dB(A)minimum at 3m
- Memory feature indicates if CO has been previously detected
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
- 5 year Guarantee (Limited)
Brooks Carbon Monoxide Alarm (10-year Lithium battery)
$103.00 + GST
The Ei208W Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm is supplied with a powered-for-life sealed lithium battery.
The alarm has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor to sense CO levels (PPM). The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas to ensure accuracy. The memory feature records the last CO alarm level and can be useful to check if CO has been present while the home owner or tenant has been absent from the property.